I am often asked how do you keep yourself motivated?
There is no denying that sometimes it’s hard to stay focussed when you’re having a bad day. The key is not letting a bad day turn into a bad week! I read a lot of business publications and have put together a few quotes that help to keep me and our successful business on track. Sometimes we just need reminding of the obvious.
I hope they can inspire you in the same way…
- 1. A business has to be involving, it has to be fun, and it has to exercise your creative instincts. – Richard Branson
- 2. People rarely buy what they need. They buy what they want. – Seth Godin
- 3. Success is often achieved by those who don’t know that failure is inevitable. – Coco Chanel
- 4. Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever – Mahatma Gandhi
- 5. Be so good they can’t ignore you – Steve Martin
- 6. If today were the last day of your life, would you want to do what you are about to do today? – Steve Jobs
- 7. If I had nine hours to chop down a tree I’d spend the first six sharpening my axe – Abraham Lincoln
- 8. If you don’t make things happen then things will happen to you – Robert Collier
- 9. Success in business requires training and discipline and hard work. But if you’re not frightened by these things, the opportunities are just as great today as they ever were – David Rockefeller
- 10. If you don’t drive your business, you will be driven out of business – B.C. Forbes
Don’t forget that it is still possible to receive the 100% FREE part one guide to Interviewing an Executive. Just email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org